To access your courses go to http://www.wbfaatraining.net
Semester 1 Written Assignments
Semester One Written Assignment Job Skills – WEEK 2 Online under Module Employability Skills
Step 1 Username – Enter Email for Login
(If you don’t know your login email, call 800-809-0280)
Step 2 Password – Enter last name all lowercase:
- Once Logged in click on My Transcript.
- Scroll down to Apprenticeship Program and Click on Semester 1
- This opens a pop-up screen to your courses
- You will be able to click on the course which pops up another screen. Then, click on the link below to start the course.
Call, email, or complete the form on this page to contact us.
- 333 Washington Blvd., Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- (800) 809-0280
We're Here to Help
Please complete the form below and a member of our staff will respond within 1 business day.
"*" indicates required fields
The WBFAA provides content, courses and administrative management for Certified Technicians for member companies who are required to complete 32 hours of continuing education every three years to renew their certification. The WBFAA is authorized by the State of California to approve continuing education courses.
Barkin, Perren, Schwager & Dolan
21700 Oxnard Street #950
Woodland Hill, CA 91367